[b-hebrew] Transliteration site?

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Mon Jun 28 15:47:40 EDT 2004

I get at least 2 questions a week asking me to "translate" this or that word
or phrase into Hebrew characters, something I don't really have the time to
do (with rare exceptions).  Does anybody know of a website I can point people
to, where they can put in an English word or phrase and have it come out in
Hebrew characters?  A strange request, I know, but some of the requests I get
along these lines are even stranger...
TIA.
--
Dave Washburn