[b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14

Eduard C Hanganu eddhanganu at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 19:36:06 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Somsel:

Thanks for the information. I read the historical account and believe that
it conforms rather exactly to the narrative in Daniel 8:9-14. This confirms
my conclusion that TAMID (Daniel 8:11) described the Sanctuary Service, that
the TAKING AWAY OF THE TAMID was the shutting down of the temple by
Antiochus Epiphanes, and that EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14 was a reference to
the same TAMID or DAILY of chapter 8:11 which was going to be restored at
the end of 2300 Sanctuary days.

Regards,

Eduard