[b-hebrew] Re: EREB-BOKER in Daniel 8:14

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jun 25 14:18:55 EDT 2004

Dear Eduard:

I have a bad habit, that of browsing in bookstores, libraries and now on line, finding what I think are bits of unimportant but interesting (to me) trivia but forgetting the sources where I found them. Later, when I find that the bit a trivia is more than just an intellectual tickle, I am no longer able to give credit where credit is due.

However, when doing a googlewhack for "Antiochus Epiphanes" temple desecration Jerusalem  I found that there are many people who have made the same connection.

Sorry, I can’t help you more. If I find it again, I’ll get back to you.

Karl W. Randolph.