[b-hebrew] Offend/dealt corruptly - chet bet lamed (nehemiah 1:7)

Reinier de Blois r.de.blois at solcon.nl
Mon Jun 21 03:35:17 EDT 2004

Dear Karl,

I looked at your definitions of x-b-l but have to conclude that you have
forgotten a number of meanings there. There is nothing about
destruction, nothing about being in labor. If you have a look at the
SDBH website you will see the way I have done it, taking into
consideration all scripture references where x-b-l is found.

Best wishes,

Reinier