[b-hebrew] DVD or DVYD?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sun Jun 20 23:24:06 EDT 2004

Tony:

In the days before dictionaries and spell checkers, people spelled as they heard words. In English, for example, one could find two spellings for ”bear“ (the big animal) in the same sentence from the Louis and Clark expedition. Are we surprised to see Biblical Hebrew writers doing the same?

Karl W. Randolph.