[b-hebrew] Offend/dealt corruptly - chet bet lamed (nehemiah 1:7)

wattswestmaas wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Sun Jun 20 16:02:43 EDT 2004

Beste Reiner, hoe gaat het in Nederland??

Thankyou, but I am really trying to get deeper into this root because of the
odd places where it is written in tanach and also the fact that words such
as 'sorrow' and 'destroy' have much more plainer hebrew variants than this
root.  I understand that in hebraic thinking there is an idea of
"...entwining, braiding nothingness..." for example psalm 7 (the man
conceives evil).  Also I am thinking whether or not a subtle idea in
translation of  "DISFIGURMENT" could be meant/construed in place of destroy.

Groetjes, Thankyou  Chris, Ireland.