[b-hebrew] Yshua said

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Wed Jun 16 18:51:47 EDT 2004

Joshua 1:2, j = ayin, ` = alef, v = vav, Yshua = Joshua (not Jesus
Christ, although I'm not sure about "yeshua" in the e-mail address).

"qvm" is neither "through" not "over" but "arise" or "get up". The
question might really be about "jbr", which is "cross" without
specifying whether "through" or "over".

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/