[b-hebrew] on-line courses on biblical Hebrew

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jun 12 19:20:34 EDT 2004

This site seems strange to me, where the person in charge seems to be
more pushing his pet theories than trying to analyse the language on
its own. For example, he believes that the roots of all words have only
two letters. That is just as artificial as to claim that they all have
three letters (more accurate, because a larger percentage have three
letters). He also tries to teach that the spellings of words have clues
as to the meaning of the words.

I notice that some roots seem to be made of two letters, more with
three letters and a few with four letters.

Karl W. Randolph.