[b-hebrew] Hebrew Idioms

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Sat Jun 12 16:32:42 EDT 2004

Sometimes it's necessary to do a little mining.  Using your text

Xa:NoK: LA:N.a(aR *** (aL_P.iY [P.eH] *** DaR:K.oW G.aM K.iY_YaZ:QiYN
Lo)_YfSW.R MiM.eN.fH

If you check BDB under P.eH you will find that under #6 it deals with
combinations with prepositions such as )El_P.iY, K.:PiY, L:PiY, and
(aL_P.iY.  This is frequently the case in such combinations.

gfsomsel