[b-hebrew] Aspect

Eduard C Hanganu eddhanganu at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:07:43 EDT 2004

Dear Peter:

As I mentioned to Ethan, the 'Aspect' thread gave me the opportunity to
inquire on a topic that has been of interest to me for a few years, that is,
the morphology of the verb NITZDAK, its aspect, in the context of Daniel
8:9-14. I did not have  in mind specifically the discussion about aspect,
but I don't think I deviated from the general topic of the thread.

Please refer to my message to Noam Ethan. I would appreciate if you let me
know your personal opinion about the aspect or rather Aktionsart of the verb
I mentioned.

Regards,

Eduard