[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Jun 9 17:51:49 EDT 2004

Looking at the first chapter, first verse in Isaiah and Micah, Isaiah started his work earlier (possibly also elder in years) and 2:2–4 is closer to the beginning of his book, than 4:1–3 in Micah. Furthermore, Isaiah indicates that this is a revelation specifically given to him, whereas Micah merely states that this is what is to be in the future.

The mention in Jeremiah is merely a citation, not a quote.

Karl W. Randolph.