[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

VC vadim_lv at center-tv.net
Wed Jun 9 14:04:19 EDT 2004

Dear Harold,

Now we fully switched to the issues of faith, and the discussion becomes
meaningless. One can believe in Las Vegas jackpot as well.
I take Nakh for saga. You take it for prophecy. Jewish folks probably
believed in messianic fables. The knowledgeable priests certainly did not.
We can see prophecies in War and Peace.
Let's better talk of grammar, if we can dissect it from the doctrine.

Sincerely,

Vadim Cherny

> >There is not much left regarding the messiah aside from Isaiah: a doubt
> >reference or two, depending how you read it, in Psalms (I'm sure you know
> >that other references are mistranslations), Micha, Zahariah, perhaps.
These