[b-hebrew] DISPUTATIONS (WAS:OT: a link about Modern Hebrew)

Noam Eitan bhebrew at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 08:45:20 EDT 2004

And, a-propo Hyam Maccoby, this thread reads increasingly like the medieval disputations (and will have the same happy ending.) I suggest an appropriate title. - Noam Eitan, Brooklyn, NY

> Paul a proselyte at the max, and started Christianity by involving >gentiles.

This reads like Hyam Maccoby. I subscribe to everything he writes, but it's hardly facts.

(BTW, he just died a month ago)

Noam Eitan, Brooklyn, NY