[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

George F. Somsel gfsomsel at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 01:40:48 EDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:27:27 +0300 "VC" <vadim_lv at center-tv.net> writes:

> If LXX existed, why Josephus made a new translation, asserting there
> is
> none?
>

> Vadim Cherny

________________________

You seem most fond of making unsubstantiated statements which you not
only cannot support but have no hope of ever being able to support.
Where is your proof that "Josephus made a new translation, asserting
there is none?"?  It is about on a par with your substandard knowledge of
Hebrew.  Since you assert that you are unable to read the passage I sent
to you previously, I will give it to you in translation.  It was Job's
response to his overly-wise friends

"No doubt you are the people,
and wisdom will die with you."

Job 12.2