[b-hebrew] The islands

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Tue Jun 8 16:06:00 EDT 2004

Vadim:

Don‘t show your ignorance. The sea is constantly taking sand and silt from one place and adding it to others. That is why people around here hire dredges to take sand and silt from places where the sea constantly adds to the land, and puts it in places where the sea takes it away. Yes, I live on a coastline, too.

So it makes perfect sense that a causeway built by Alexander the Great and his army, by blocking the normal flow of water, would contribute to filling in the land between the island and mainland.

Karl W. Randolph.