[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Mon Jun 7 17:55:41 EDT 2004

Dear Vadim:

I have run into many times where Jews state A (TNK) + B (Talmud + Rabbis ≠ NT), just as complex if not more so, and I find linguistically often weaker.

The ideal (not always followed) from the Reformation is to look at the text, analyse it grammatically, culturally, linguistically to the best of our knowledge, then let the theological chips fall where they may.

Karl W. Randolph.