[b-hebrew] Gen 1:2 (2)

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Mon Jun 7 08:59:42 EDT 2004

On 06/06/2004 12:46, Ephraim49 at aol.com wrote:

>Hi all.
><<>How conceited! That God would reviel to Moses what only WE
><<(or YOU) can understand
><<HH: I cannot think of a place where Jesus changed
><<the  order of the seven days. This looks like a
><<misunderstanding.
>It's so sad that those that THINK they have eyes, but can not see, and
>also BELIEVE that they are so scholarly, yet have little or no  understanding
>of the scriptures. ...

Well, if we are in this situation, we are it seems in good company, with
every scholar, sage and saint (and every sinner and fool) of every age
until the end of the 20th century AD. If they failed to understand, and
maybe we who have studied their works have been blinded to the truth,
then perhaps you might condescend to give us a clue about where in the
New Testament, or in other writings which you might hold to record
Jesus' words, this order of creation was clarified.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/