[b-hebrew] Verbal Root - CHET-RESH-MEM

Reinier de Blois r.de.blois at solcon.nl
Mon Jun 7 06:00:41 EDT 2004

Dear Chris,

Something under X-R-M belonged irrevocably to God and was no longer to
be used in any way that could be of use to humans. Therefore it could
not be redeemed. Gold and silver under X-R-M had to be put in the
treasury of the temple. Jericho had to be destroyed and was not to be
rebuilt so that nobody would live there anymore. People had to be killed
so that noone would be able to interact with them anymore, etc.

Best wishes,

Reinier de Blois