[b-hebrew] OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

Noam Eitan bhebrew at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 21:20:23 EDT 2004

Dear George,

I think you are mixing me with someone else, but thanks for your kind words anyway.

Noam Eitan, Brooklyn, NY [who, for the sake of clarification, worships Ashera, the Great Queen of Heaven, as well as our LORD, Ba’al (as well as his dear consort Anat - also my sister’s name) and a number of other deities, and who wails and mourns at  the end of spring the god Tammuz, the faithful son of the fresh waters which come from the earth.]

"George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel at juno.com> wrote:

Noam,

I understand your agony at seeing what seems to be the destruction of the
texts that you have held sacred.