[b-hebrew] Rohl's Chronology Deconstructed

Michael Banyai Banyai at t-online.de
Wed Jul 28 02:26:00 EDT 2004

Marianne Luban wrote:

>  There is an entire mailing list devoted to Rohl and his theories.  I once
> joined it and got tremendous flack for making too many "points" against him.
> The opposition I received was virulent and hardly reasoned.  It was like "This
> is a list of Rohl fans and we don't want your arguments."  When my points were
> too sensible, the moderator, who apparently worshipped Rohl (a woman) simply
> did not allow them through. So I quit.  And I am not the only person who had
> this experience.  And that, sir,  is the other side of the coin of intolerance.

Made the same experience on that list. After a number of critical questions, they simply closed me out of the list. While it may seem interesting to identify the good points in Rohl´s chronology, one might try this only by eliminating the many problems he creates.

Best regards,

Bányai Michael
Stuttgart