[b-hebrew] Proverbs 21:14 KPH

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jul 23 03:34:44 EDT 2004

Interesting, that is exactly my impression of your approach.

My understanding of your approach is that you take the definitions as given by cognate languages and lexica, and force it into Biblical Hebrew, even where its meaning is forced at best.

My first reaction upon reading this verse in Hebrew was, “This is wierd! It doesn’t make sense.” until after several more times reading it to come to the conclusion that KPH probably had almost the opposite definition as given. Though after reading reactions to my question, it looks as if Peter Kirk gave a better answer than my conclusion.

Karl W. Randolph.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm