[b-hebrew] Verse-splitting for DocumentaryHypothesismarkingof Torah

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Thu Jul 22 15:49:01 EDT 2004

Friedman himself did that in his The Bible With Sources Revealed (Harper San
Francisco, New York 2003) - print the entire Penteatuch with the various
sources color-coded. He uses different colors and fonts for each of J, E, P,
R ("redactor"), RJE, Dtn, Dtr1, Dtr2 and "Other independant texts".

Have fun with it.

Yigal