[b-hebrew] Verse-splitting for Documentary Hypothesis marking of Torah

Christopher V. Kimball kimball at ntplx.net
Thu Jul 22 13:23:06 EDT 2004

I'm in process of marking the Torah books of the Unicode/XML Tanach
according to the Documentary Hypothesis using the source assignments of
Richard E. Friedman in "Who wrote the Bible (Second
Edition)".  Unfortunately, many verses are split between sources and the
break point in the Hebrew script isn't defined in his tables.

Would someone be willing to "split" verses for me, or at least, confirm my
amateur decisions?

Chris Kimball