[b-hebrew] Eccl. 4:10

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jul 17 16:48:42 EDT 2004

Are you sure )XD is the subject of YPLW, or of YQYM? I read the verse as follows, “For if they fall (plural subject referring back to the previous verse), the one will cause his associate to rise,
” a reading further strengthened by the fact that “fall” in the second half of the verse is singular with a singular subject.

Karl W. Randolph.