[b-hebrew] Testing or teaching???

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jul 17 01:43:37 EDT 2004

As I understand it, the term means to put to a trial, to test. It is similar but not quite the same as BXN which is used as in assaying a metal ore, or testing to evaluate quality.

I don’t see where it can mean training. Though success in a time of trial can prepare a person for greater successes.

Karl W. Randolph.