[b-hebrew] Interpretation of Biblical Hebrew, or Harold, is this your methodology?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jul 17 01:22:07 EDT 2004

Harold:

I find that this is an important way to read Tanakh and Biblical Hebrew.

By reading from cover to cover, one:

1) meets every case that a lexeme is used, not just in selected studies.

2) gets a feeling for the style of each writer and how that effects each context.

I don’t know how many times I read a verse one way while looking it up in a concordance or a short section, but when I read it in context I realized I had read it incorrectly. I make a point of reading cover to cover (not a study, just reading) as well as reading short sections for studies.

Karl W. Randolph.