[b-hebrew] Re: [b-hebrew YHWH's attitude towards zonah

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jul 17 00:32:08 EDT 2004

Patrina:

I had always had the impression that virgins in temple service had a responsibility to remain virgins. If a virgin violated her trust (pregnancy being good proof of violation) she was automatically fired.

As for Eli’s sons, their major sin was not honoring God. Their sleeping around and taking meat illegally were merely symptoms of their major sin.

Karl W. Randolph.