[b-hebrew] Ark of the Flood - to change the subject

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Jul 16 15:34:39 EDT 2004

I haven't seen all of them yet, but my summer house guest has a set of DVD's
from a PBS series on the Bible.  It may be what you're thinking of.  It's
called "Ancient Secrets of the Bible," but I didn't see one about Joshua's
long day.  And some of us don't really appreciate the derisive tone in the
third paragraph below.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
Insert clever epigram here...or not