[b-hebrew] Synonym clusters or technical terms?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Jul 15 05:10:29 EDT 2004

Dear James:

You have touched on one of my pet peeves concerning Biblical Hebrew dictionaries—with few exceptions they don’t try to differentiate between shades of meaning in their definitions. Yes, terms have a certain amount of overlap, some more than others, and through careful comparison of terms, one can usually recognize the differences.

Karl W. Randolph.