[b-hebrew] The Garden of Eden Myth (Serpent, Adam, Eve & God)

Steve Downey swdee2003 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:38:46 EDT 2004

Hi, I've just read youre Garden of Eden Myth page and found it very
interesting.
I wonder if you could email the other texts you mentioned:
"Sabbath Origins and the Epic of Gilgamesh,"
"Hell's Pre-Christian Origins,"
"The Millenium, Christ's Thousand Year Reign (The Pre-Christain Origins
of),"
"The Pentateuch, A Second Temple Creation ? (Unraveling the Japheth
Mystery),"
+ are there any books you could recommened exploring the adam & eve myth?
Steve
p.s: I hope this email address is still valid, the page is dated 2000