[b-hebrew] Amalek

Michael Banyai Banyai at t-online.de
Tue Jul 6 09:08:00 EDT 2004

Hallo Harold,

while I would not accept the judgement of Kitchen on the whole (the Midianites/Kushites where dwelling among the Edomites as we well know - so he might err in the fine detail) I am interested about the context of the statement.

Habakuk is exactly one of the sources to identify Midian with Kush/Kushan.

Best regards,

Bánai Michael
Stuttgart