[b-hebrew] The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune -- 1 Chron12.2

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Jul 2 15:52:07 EDT 2004

George:

Years ago in a lecture, I heard a little snippet of information about left-handed people; that they tend to be more accurate with distance weapons, like slings, bows and arrows and today with rifles. Psych professionals don’t know why this is so, just that it has been measured.

I’m reminded of that lecture every time I read this about the Benjaminites.

Nothing theological, just that ancient Israel noticed this fact about lefties too.

Karl W. Randolph.