[b-hebrew] Re: Hebrew transliteration (Lance Petersen)

Lance Petersen petersenlance at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 16:34:44 EST 2004

While I appreciate the concern a few have expressed, to garner such was not my intent. I merely wanted to defend a statement I'd made previously and at the same time stress why I thought the interaction between Mr. Peterson and Mr. Kirk was important. I got a little dramatic. I'm sorry. My life's work isn't destroyed. It's merely a hobby and it's not ruined. Rather, it's inconvenient.

I'd like to clear up a couple of misconceptions that probably stem from not expressing myself clearly. I'm not upset about the advent of Unicode. I think it will make my little hobby easier. I think it's the way things should have been done in the first place. I'm not upset at Mr. Kirk, in fact I'd stated in a previous post that I applaud his efforts.

As this post includes absolutely no mention of the topic of this list, I'll discontinue posting to the list concerning this. I will, however, answer a couple of those who responded, but offlist because it will get way off topic.

Lance