[b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:16 - a declaration or a question ?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Dec 30 16:55:24 EST 2004

But Bryon:

That’s just it. I see putting this as a question as changing the
text. In that the pointing is a tradition that is demonstrably
wrong at times, I would rather stick with the consonental text than
to have a wierd reading to preserve the pointing.

BTW, does not Hosea 10:10 also have “eyes” in a simple plural?

Karl W. Randolph.