[b-hebrew] Major upgrade to Unicode/XML Tanach of 31 Dec 2004.

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Dec 29 14:06:16 EST 2004

I would like to, but not all browsers are able to take it.

A few of our members are still using text based browsers, so for them, if Hebrew characters are used, an ASCII transcription would still be needed.

Others are using older systems. For example, my main internet computer is a Macintosh classic environment (OS 9 or earlier) that can show up an unpointed text in Hebrew, but not all the points. I cannot view the unicode XML Tanakh online.

Then some can read all.

Karl W. Randolph.