[b-hebrew] Proverbs 5:16 - a declaration or a question ?

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Mon Dec 27 12:27:27 EST 2004

At 18:05 27/12/2004, George F Somsel wrote:

>Typo alert if you simply copied this.
>
>"would road, with the Samaritan" should be "would read with the Samaritan"

Thanks for spotting the typo -- but shouldn't it be " would read, with the
Samaritan "?  Much as I appreciate a reading companion, I don't have a
Samaritan to hand right now <vbg>

[ on the correct use of the comma, I recommend you read:
"<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1592400876/qid=1104168220/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-5486215-3814239?v=glance&s=books>Eats,
Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation" by Lynn Truss ]

Maurice A. O'Sullivan
mauros at iol.ie

"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it, and when you do not know
a thing, to allow that you do not know it: This is knowledge."
Confucius