[b-hebrew] logograms--an ode to Hebrew

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Fri Dec 24 13:39:19 EST 2004

On 24/12/2004 17:50, Jim West wrote:

> At 12:48 PM 12/24/2004, you wrote:
>
>> So what makes these better evidence than that of nearly every Hebrew
>> Bible book that Abraham and Moses existed?
>

> Multiple attestation.

There is multiple attestation of Abraham and Moses. Moses is named in 19
books of the Hebrew Bible and Abraham in 16. And then of course there
are many "intertestamental" books, the New Testament, Josephus etc and
many authors since then.

But I intend to leave this subject there. I hope we all enjoy our
holiday weekend.

Peter

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)