[b-hebrew] END OF TOPIC: AUTHORSHIP

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Fri Dec 24 13:29:21 EST 2004

B-Haverim,

Let's remember that Santa is keeping track of who is naughty and nice, and
certain folk on our list are not being nice!  ;-)

Seriously, I am calling for an end to the thread on the authorship of Bible
books.  We may pick it up at a later date, but right now we are spinning our
wheels and reaching beyond our list mission and our list nettiquette, which
is available at http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew/ If you care to get back on
Santa's good side you may read it.

Please, folks, I want to have a little family time tonight and tomorrow.
Drop the heat and drop the topic.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Shalom,
Bryan Rocine