[b-hebrew] Genesis 3:15 "bruise"

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Dec 24 03:04:37 EST 2004

Peter:

I found out what was the problem as I tried to download your file -- my browser read the period at the end of the URL as part of the URL. That's a common problem, others have complained about that problem when I tried to give links to files, so now I am careful to leave a space after the end of the URL before I add a period.

After reading your article, I basically agree with it. If you want the most accurate understanding of the text, learn the languages. Other than that, translations are most useful when written for people not as well educated.

Karl W. Randolph.