[b-hebrew] Genesis 3:15 and order of ideas

Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com
Wed Dec 22 19:03:38 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/22/2004 5:09:16 PM Central Standard Time,
peterkirk at qaya.org writes:

> Hold on. Do you mean that you have the original manuscript of Hebrews
> with Paul's mark? Or are you claiming that some of the wording of the
> ending of Hebrews is the same as that of all of Paul's letters? Well,
> the ending of Hebrews shares with that of each of Paul's letters the
> word "grace", CARIS, as a wish for the recipients. But this was hardly
> Paul's personal mark because it is standard wording of Hellenistic
> letters - although perhaps given broader content in the genuine Pauline
> letters.
>
> --
> Peter Kirk
> peter at qaya.org (personal)
> peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
> http://www.qaya.org/

Now, Peter Kirk, you didn't investigate 2 Thess 3:17 & 18 did you.  Scripture
has Paul's make in every letter that he wrote even if someone else penned it
for him.  Check those Scriptures and verify each of Paul's letters including
Hebrews.  I suspect Paul dictated Hebrew to Apollo and Apollo penned it down.
I not going to give you Paul's mark but it's there for the investigator to
find if he chooses.  It wont take but two letters to confirm his mark, a phrase
Paul uses in each letter.

Shalom

PS, Paul was so advance that he used a water mark to prevent forgery, just
kidd'n you Capt. Kirk. (<:~

Doug Pickrel
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, TX