[b-hebrew] Re: g(r Psa. 106:9

Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com
Fri Dec 17 17:02:38 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/17/2004 12:32:33 PM Central Standard Time,
vadim_lv at center-tv.net writes:

> The text is clear that Jews crossed the sea, while the chariots got stuck.
> Before building of Aswan dam, there were plenty of swamps close to the Red
> Sea. With little wind, water became shallow. So it was mud

Thank you, Vadim.  I check and found that the wheels of the chariots were
clogged so that their chariots became difficult to drive.  It's funny how we can
read things and overlook a simple little statement, sixty years reading and I
never saw this.  My paraphrase, Israel walked on dry gound but the Egyptians
found themselves in mud.  Very good.

Doug Pickrel
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, TX