[b-hebrew] "about" Josh. 7:4-5

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Dec 15 13:13:32 EST 2004

Yigal:

Going from memory off the top of my head, the prefix K- is often used for meanings other than "about", as a result, it often does not translate well into English. In this case, it is pointing to the fact that 36 men died as a result of Aachen's disobediance, to emphasize both the importance of obeying God, and the justification why Aachen deserved death.

Karl W. Randolph.