[b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts for Microsoft Word and the HTML

Ken Penner pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Wed Dec 8 13:56:56 EST 2004

The Unicode standard makes Hebrew largely font-independent. MS Word and
Explorer handle right-to-left Hebrew very well, if using the Unicode
encoding.
One of the best free packages including a beautiful Unicode Hebrew font,
instructions for configuring your system, a basic overview of Unicode's
benefits, and two options for keyboard layout can be found at the SBL site:
http://www.sbl-site.org/resources/

Ken Penner, M.C.S. (Biblical Languages, Greek Focus), M.A. (Hebrew Poetry)
Ph.D. (cand.), McMaster University
pennerkm at mcmaster.ca
Flash! Pro vocabulary software: http://s91279732.onlinehome.us/flash or