[b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts for Microsoft Word and the HTML

rpunkboy at netzero.com rpunkboy at netzero.com
Wed Dec 8 12:16:30 EST 2004

I'm having problems finding a suitable program in which to do Hebrew word processing. I bought Dagesh Pro, it works great, but the files do not import to Word. I have used SIL Ezra font's, but I'm having a difficult time getting them to write right-to-left. What is the best option for hebrew word processing for writing/publishing?

Also, I am composing my own website, what is the most common Hebrew Font for HTML web pages?

Thanks,

Robby Martin (Seattle, WA)