[b-hebrew] 998 non-past wyyqtl's, Dave

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Wed Dec 1 17:41:33 EST 2004

Hi Peter,  You win on creating analogies, yours is better.

I chose mine because of the alien watching through his telescope.  He's
analogous to us students of BH, trying, as an outside observer, to
determine, not laws, but meanings of a code as people respond to the code
behaviorally.  He will do it just fine in this case because it's very
rudimentary communication.  Still, he will have to leave room in his
explanations of the "language of New York roads" for the inevitable chaos.

Of course, BH is a much more complicated system.  It may even be more than
one system when viewed as dialects or an evolution.  I would think that the
more complicated the *behavior* system is, the more we should expect some
chaotic behaviors.

Shalom,
Bryan