[b-hebrew] Shishak

MarianneLuban at aol.com MarianneLuban at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 21:25:54 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/26/2004 6:13:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
formoria at carolina.rr.com writes:

> The discussion was not about those two individuals. It was about David
> Rohl. Are you putting all three men in the same category? And are all 3
> equally worth dismissal?

Even a broken watch is right twice in 24 hours.  So a human being can be
correct here and there, as well.  Was Nostradamus so different from Rohl and
Velikovsky?
Not if he was "guessing" ;-^   But everyone in Egyptology has to take a guess
now and then--in fact on plenty of occasions.  I suppose it is once again a
question of how one phrases ones suppositions.  Best to leave a question mark
there--a wise counsel we all do not always heed.  And are usually sorry later.
It is those who hardly ever leave a question mark and write things on the
order of "Now I am going to show you the statue of Joseph"--that tend to alienate
the savants.