[b-hebrew] Shishak

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 20:04:30 EDT 2004

Brian Roberts <formoria at carolina.rr.com> wrote, inter alia:
".... your post has an elitist tone which is quite
disturbing. Scholars are not a priesthood who can only be questioned
seriously by other priests. We must not undervalue the perspective of
the fresh eye, no matter whence it comes...."

Now this point of view is quite refreshing. To follow it through why reject Valikovsky, isn't that too a bit elitist? And while we are at it, how about Nostradamus?

Uri