[b-hebrew] Biblical Historicity ( Amalek) - END OF THREAD

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Mon Aug 23 20:42:46 EDT 2004

To all members of B-Hebrew:

The topic of Biblical Historicity is beyond the permitted subject matter of B-Hebrew. The moderators sometimes allow it because it is pertinent to other issues which are certainly within the parameters of B-Hebrew subject matter. However, the issue of divine inspiration of the Bible is certainly not within the parameters of B-Hebrew. As such, we request that this thread be discontinued. Please keep all threads related to academic discussion of Biblical Hebrew and Biblical texts, rather than matters of faith.

Your co-operation in this matter will be much appreciated.

On behalf of the B-Hebrew Staff,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum