[b-hebrew] Timing of Thera volcano

Stephen Segall segall at umich.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:43:06 EDT 2004

All of the archeological evidence about the date of this volcano is
suspect. A conclusive way to date the Thera volcano may be through study
of ice cores from Greenland, Antarctica or other places that can date
volcanic events by comparison with more recent and more precisely known
events that are recorded in the ice cores. Does anyone know of such
studies and do you have references to them?