[b-hebrew] Biblical Historicity ( Amalek)

Brian Roberts formoria at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 16:32:26 EDT 2004

It's easy to bandy about descriptives like "fundamentalist", because it
definitely rings true in a way, but when it comes to defining what
constitutes a fundamentalist, why don't we let them define themselves,
and use their own definition? Surely someone  of that persuasion has
come up with a working definition.